Don't Shake the Baby

Generalist sentiments regarding love, the art of drinking and drive by farting.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Gnomes Have It.

The holiday known as the Birthday is my absolute favorite. I love celebrating my friends usually with random acts of public embarrassment, chocolate cake shots and home made crappy gifts. It is particularly enjoyable when I find that perfect gift. Earlier this year I when to knitty.com and found these badass space invader socks that I KNEW must be made for my friend Shanny. If you know her then you know I'm right. She's an absolute total old skool video game dork....and a scientist. That's right a Scientist. But now she's a scientist with SPACE INVADER SOCKS!!!! She'll probably get a raise.



So I love me some birthdays. Especially when it is mine. Take for example....TODAY. SAAAWWEEEEEET! And like all self respecting Leo's I always have a great time on Kelly-mas, in no small part due to my friends. Like, Shanny, who created a photo omage of the life and times of the lowely tea light gnome:

Did I say my friends were awesome?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home