Don't Shake the Baby

Generalist sentiments regarding love, the art of drinking and drive by farting.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Nothing in Life is Free

I really hate cellphone companies. Why is it that we have to buy new phones every freaking year? I've had Cingular forever since I get this awesome corporate discount. Basically I get 700 anytime minutes, two lines, free calling after 9 and free mobile to mobile and I pay 50 bucks a month. I'm not a big phone talker, so this is a good deal for me and my mom, who, by the way is still afraid to use the cellphone too much. She calls me everytime she's been on the phone for more than 10 consecutive minutes talking with my aunt on a weekend who is also on our network...sigh.

So Cingular buys AT&T and then they become the NEW AT&T and now they want me to upgrade my network becasue, get this, it's faster. Faster? Yes, faster. So, I can hear people faster? On the phone? Faster.

Um okay, so what do I have to do? Well, sign up for another two years, pay MORE money and we will make you pay for incoming text messages, how's that? uh...I'm thinking no. But explain how this is good for me again?

It's Faster.

Right. I'm hanging up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home