Don't Shake the Baby

Generalist sentiments regarding love, the art of drinking and drive by farting.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Shall we play a game?

Guess the movies that these quotes come from. The person who gets the most correct answers wins a fabulous prize.

1. Now will you get out of here, I have to sleep in this room. Out of the Past

2. Fuck you! I'm fuckin dyin over here. Reservoir Dogs

3. It's a thin line between clever and stupid. Spinal Tap

4. You can't leave. All the plants will die. Stripes

5. You take the blonde, I'll take the one in the turban. Young Frankenstien

6. I AM in a world of shit. Full Metal Jacket

7. I felt like destroying something beautiful Fight Club

8. He'll cry himself to sleep tonight on his huge pillow So I Married and Axe Murderer

9. I killed him for the money and the woman. I didn't get the money ... and I didn't get the woman. Double Indemnity

10. Jack, please, I'm only an elected official here. I can't make decisions by myself. Nightmare Before Christmas

Congradulations to betagal. Your fabulous prize will arive in the next few days

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home