Don't Shake the Baby

Generalist sentiments regarding love, the art of drinking and drive by farting.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Shallow Thoughts

I’m wearing a pink puffy sweater today. The kind with little tendrils of hair growing out of it, sort of like some of my t-shirts post Sunday morning hang out with the cats. The little sprouts get caught up by the wind and float in the currant like sea grass…sort of calming even if the pink is that of Bubblicious Bubble-Yum.

I am a créma puff, no?

Water heaters break and require checks taped to the empty carcass. Seattle’s favorite plumber is always sick, he had a sinus infection this time, but the job was still complete even if the shell takes up residence on the lawn.

Boyfriends are complicated, maybe it’s just relationships. We all have our histories, mothers who broke our hearts and fathers never there or too there. Oprah visited the Cleaver house yesterday, apparently they moved out.

It’s Friday and I’m rambling. Little thoughts that ebb and flow in the confluent tides of caffeine and adrenaline.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM, February 04, 2005, Blogger thatgirlkelly said…

    The following is a list of comments i have received regarding my sweater.

    1. You look like Pinky Tuskadero
    2. Hey you could be in the Pink Ladies.
    3. Better watch out, I hear it's hunting season.
    4. Wow! I mean, nice sweater.
    5. Hello Fluffy.
    6. Well...it looks comfortable.

    You are all just jealous of the blushing fluff that keeps me warm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home