Don't Shake the Baby

Generalist sentiments regarding love, the art of drinking and drive by farting.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

For Guphy

okay, this is some thing I've been meaning to bring up for a while....last month there was a Hot Roller's show at the Sunset in Ballard. i had a prefunk at my house complete with drinking of mango dacquaris, covhorting on the deck and corsette swapping. pretty normal all in all except that the morning after said soiree, this little cabinet I have above the commode in my bathroom developed a case of missing hinge screws....funny.

my friends are funny.

now i'm not saying that somebody did this on purpose. this cabinet, though i've had it for years and moved it multiple times and use at least weekly (it stores the extra roles of TP) could very well have NEVER had screws. the door may have stayed attached by sheer force of will. it's possible.

what i want to know...david, lisa and greg...is that while you were all alone at my house, did anyone notice Petie-cat using a screw driver in the bathroom?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, July 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!

    I enjoyed that heartily.

    guphy

    PS: In Sac, we call drinking before a show frontloading. It's a nice term, I hope it catches on.

    Tusk!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home