Don't Shake the Baby

Generalist sentiments regarding love, the art of drinking and drive by farting.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Holy Crap!

That is the phrase I most enjoy being uttered from my friend Heidi’s mouth. She says many funny things, but the way her voice kinda goes up in tone and all raspy at the same time cracks me up.

Yup, yup, she’s one super hot cutie. Lucky you, her band The Hot Rollers is playing Friday night in Seattle, so I thought I would put in a promotional plug on this blog…is that a Plog? or Blomotion? Hehehehe I kinda like blomotion, makes me tingly.

Anyway here’s the deal:

Friday, February 18
Chuck Yeager
The Hot Rollers

Mars Bar
609 Eastlake E
South of REI, North of Fred Hutch

No costumes, just rawk!!! OK, that's a lie.
Chuck Yeager wears costumes and we hate to be shown up.

http://www.cafevenus.com/
http://www.chuckyeah.com/
http://www.thehotrollers.com

And if you didn’t already know, The Hot Rollers are accompanied by the Rollettes…hot chicks on trampolines.

Need I say more?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, February 17, 2005, Blogger Betagal said…

    Ok, so let me just point out that I am a dork and must've been facing the wrong direction when I wrote that email. Mars Bar is actually *south* of Fred Hutch and *north* of REI.

    Dur.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, February 17, 2005, Blogger Betagal said…

    Also, I will point out two more things now that I think about it.

    1. Yarnspinner is a sweetiepants.
    2. Yarnspinner is now officially a Rollette, so if you're lucky you may see her dance for us.

    Dance my sweetiepants! Dance like there are ants in your pants!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home