Don't Shake the Baby

Generalist sentiments regarding love, the art of drinking and drive by farting.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Human Tessla Coil

People who know me would probably describe me as a bit tough. Not a super butch chick, but the kind that can get a nail shoved through her arm while remodeling and stick a bandaid on it. I'm pretty callous emotionally too. I think my friends both love and hate my pseudo tough love thing I pull on them from time to time. I get all logical when what they really want is someone to agree with their plight.

But I'm fairly sensitive too. I have a lot of empathey and am really sensitive to "energy" in both my friends and myself. With out getting all Crystal-Ly let me say that I'm am a believer in concept of the healer, a person with strong empathetic abilities and a talent to manipulate other people's blocks. Good massage therepists are that way, as is my doctor.

For years my back has been completely messed up. I have this chronic pain in my lower back that plays like the sound track to my life. A good day is when I don't have to chew advil like candy.

Yesterday I started a new round of therepy with this Natural Path. He's pretty hot, so i don't mind it when he "manipulates my energy feilds". Yesterday, for the first time in my life I underwent acupuncture. It was freaking crazy. Little needles in my back and legs. S C A R Y shit.

But that wasn't even the weird part, Dr. New Age then attached these electrodes to the some of the needles and sent current through them. That is just INSANE. I could feel these waves of current jumping around the perimeter of my body like i was some giant Tessla coil.

Not sure if it helped. All I know is that my back freakin hurts today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home