Don't Shake the Baby

Generalist sentiments regarding love, the art of drinking and drive by farting.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Panic Attack

Does anyone else ever do this?

I went downstairs to the cafeteria at work just now to buy lunch. As usual, there was very little offered down there that I wanted to put in my mouth. And frequently, even when something sounds good, it actually isn't good at all.

So I panicked and just started grabbing: a cup of soup, a peach, a tomato and cheese sandwich, and a fizzy water. 7 freaking dollars later, I'm walking back to my desk thinking 'Goddammit. I don't want any of this. Well, except maybe the fizzy water'.

I should have gone out for pho with you guys after all. Sigh.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, August 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just got finished watching the daily show, and i thought you should know that i have a huge crush on andre benjamin....tooo sexy and wow! what an accent

     
  • At 10:48 AM, September 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah...how come I wasn't invited for pho...

    wait a minute, I was home sick.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home